Life's been pretty damn hectic. So, here's the shorten version of the past couple months of my life:
1. School started end of August, ended like a week or so ago (I lose track of these things among my adventures)
2. I moved. That was a battle in itself!
3. Tiny person. She's a force of nature. Growin' like wisteria on a trellis in humid Mobile, Alabama. Ten times as wild, too. Can't tell you where she got that from
4. Oh hey, it's the holidays and we survived another Apocalypse.
5. I'm now a tattooist. Hurrah! Tattooing is the most amazing thing. I have produced a lot more art because of it. My only tiny, teeny problem being that I don't have a scanner to share this art with you. Now that this is the holiday season, I'm spending the majority of it with my family, so I have access to said scanner. Expect art in the near future. I promise, for real this time.
Uhm, I now patch out and decorate/embellish psychobilly/punk vests. They're way cool. I'll have to share mine with you all C: And I sew this pretty amazing aprons with my twin. She's ballin'. We'll share those with you, too.
I'm workin' on a request in my spare time of a anatomically correct Leela from Futurama, so that should be posted after Christmas.
Sorry you all have been kept in the dark for so long. I'll be better to you in the future!